Skip to content
- Concerto for percussion and orchestra, commissioned by Hans-Kristian Kjos Sørensen with support from Arts Council Norway. To be performed in 2020/2021.
- Notturno for solo piano. Commissioned by The International Edvard Grieg Piano Competition.
- New piece for organ and brass quintet. Commissioned by Norwegian Organ Festival, in cooperation with NyNorsk Messingkvintett and Anders Eidsten Dahl.
- Trompeten for choir and trumpet solo, commissioned by The Norwegian Soloist’s Choir. Texts by George Trakl and Jon Fosse.
- Arrangements for Eduardo “Doddo” Andersen.
- Collaboration with Erlend Apneseth (Hardanger fiddle) and The Norwegian Chamber Orchestra.